Chef Stéphane Wild
Bistro Chez Sophie
- In a large frying pan, cook potatoes on medium heat with oil, salt and pepper until lightly brown.
- Add bacon and onions. Cook until potatoes are tender, 10-12 min
- Divide half the potato, bacon and onion mixture into six individual oval dishes.
- Divide half of the cheese and top each dish.
- Divide remaining potato mixture among each dish.
- Lay ham over potatoes and cheese.
- Drizzle cream over ham.
- Top each dish with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is browned, approx 15-20 minutes.
Yield 6 servings