Serve an optical illusion with this wiggly wobbly recipe.
1 package (3 oz) red Jell-o
1 cup boiling water
2 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- Slice the limes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out pulp with spoon all the way to the pith, do not break rind.
- Place lime halves on muffin pan to keep them upright.
- Prepare Jell-o according to directions.
- Pour liquid Jell-o into lime halves, fill to the top.
- Place muffin pan in refrigerator until Jell-o sets.
- Using a serated knife, slice the lime halves in half.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds.
Yield 10 servings