Collective member Esan Azore
Mondragon Bookstore & Coffeehouse
Get vitamins and energy with this Thai-flavoured salad packed with proteins such as seeds and tofu.
1/2 cup white miso
1/2 cup tahini, stirred well
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup chopped ginger
1/4 cup chopped garlic
1/2 cup water
1 cup of Liquid Braggs All Purpose Seasoning
3/4 cup water
2 Tbsp grated ginger
1 bunch of kale
1 bunch rainbow chard
5 leaves of green leaf
handful of green savoy cabbage, sliced
1/2 cup shredded carrots and beets
handful of hemps seeds
1/2 cup hard tofu, sliced into 1/4” thick triangles
1/2 cup brown rice
- In blender, blend while adding water slowly.
- Combine ingredients and add thinly sliced tofu triangles.
- Marinate cool for 3 hrs in refrigerator.
- Chop greens into bite-size pieces.
- Toss with miso dressing.
- Top with beets, carrots and seeds.
- Garnish with sliced cucumber and marinated tofu.
- Serve over warm brown rice seasoned with Braggs.
Yield 4 servings