The built-in heat of the Korean BBQ sauce and dressing gives this meal-sized salad a spicy kick.
2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
salt and pepper
1/2 cup Bon Vivant! Korean BBQ sauce
2 cups soba noodles, cooked and cooled
2 cups spring greens
2 cups napa cabbage, thinly sliced
1/2 cup carrots, julienne
1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
4 Tbsp green onion, sliced on bias
2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- Preheat barbeque on medium-high heat.
- Place chicken on grill and season with salt and pepper.
- Using 1-2 Tbsp of reserved Bon Vivant! Korean BBQ sauce, turn over and brush with sauce. Continue to turn and baste chicken every 2-3 mins until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 180˚F.
- Remove from grill and keep warm.
- Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain and cool noodles. Toss with remaining Bon Vivant! Korean BBQ sauce.
- Place spring greens on plate and top with cabbage, noodles, carrots, tomatoes, and green onion.
- Slice cooked chicken breasts and arrange on top. Garnish with sunflower seeds. Drizzle additional Korean BBQ Sauce on top of salad or to taste.
Yield 2 servings