Choose your favourite flavours and customize your own grown-up ice pops.
1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup corn syrup
3 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup brewed espresso
2 Tbsp corn syrup
1 Tbsp sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/3 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 cup coconut milk
1 Tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- In a blender, purée all ingredients until smooth.
- Place a sieve over a medium-sized bowl. Using a spatula, push the mixture through sieve.
- Discard seeds and set aside.
Chocolate Espresso Pops
- In a large metal bowl, prepare an ice bath.
- In a small sauce pan, bring espresso, corn syrup and sugar to boil over high heat.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients and remove from heat.
- Pour cocoa mixture into a small metal bowl and place in ice bath.
- Whisk occasionally until cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
- Spoon about 1-2 Tbsp raspberry purée in bottom of each mould.
- Place in freezer for 30 mins.
- Remove from freezer and push wooden sticks halfway into pop.
- Return to freezer for 30 mins.
- Remove from freezer and spoon 1-2 Tbsp of second flavour on pops, making sure to leave space at top for a final raspberry layer.
- Return to freezer for 30 mins or until frozen solid.
- Spoon in remaining raspberry purée.
- Freeze until completely firm.
- Remove ice pops from freezer and place in bowl of tepid water for 30 secs, making sure water doesn’t go over top of ice pops.
- Serve immediately.
Yield 24 small or 12 full-size servings