At Carne, this tender cut is served with a rich mushroom sauce.
14 oz veal chop
- Season veal chop with salt and pepper and rub with olive oil to prevent meat from sticking to grill.
- Grill over high heat to sear steak and create charred grill marks.
- Transfer to a 400˚F oven or barbeque and cook, turning every 4-5 min, until internal temperature is about 110˚F.
- Let rest 10 minutes before cutting to bring internal temperature up to 120˚F-125˚F and to let juices reabsorb.
- Plate and garnish with a pinch of salt and pepper, a drizzle of oil, and a sprig of rosemary.
Yield 1 veal chop