1 frozen cauliflower pizza crust (purchased from Cafe 22 or local grocer)
1 cup red peppers, chopped
1 cup red onion, chopped
1 cup zucchini, chopped
1/2 cup artichokes (canned or frozen), drained and rinsed
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp dried basil
1 Tbsp fresh garlic, minced
2/3 cup fresh fior di latte mozzarella or vegan cheese
5 leaves fresh torn basil
1 Tbsp garlic herb oil (see below)
Garlic Herb Oil
- Pour 1/4 cup olive oil into a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add 1 clove garlic and cook about one minute.
- Turn off heat. Add another 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/2 tsp basil, 1/2 tsp oregano.
- Transfer to container and place in fridge for eight hours or overnight.
Yield 1/2 cup garlic herb oil
- In a mixing bowl combine all vegetables, salt, pepper, herbs, oil, vinegar and garlic.
- Place on a sheet pan and roast at 425°F for 20 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly oil and place thawed cauliflower crust on pan.
- Spread prepared garlic herb oil over crust and evenly distribute oven roasted vegetables.
- Spread fior di latte over pizza.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Slice into 8 pieces and garnish with torn basil leaves. Top with garlic herb oil.
Yield 1 pizza