Chef David Bergquist
After being marinated overnight, grilled lamb chops are fast cooking and make a great weeknight dinner option.
2-3 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp lemon juice
pinch crushed garlic
4 lamb chops
- Mix together all ingredients except lamb chops to create a Greekstyle marinade.
- Marinate lamb chops for at least 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, season chops with sea salt, coarse black pepper, and an extra pinch of oregano.
- Place chops on the broiler and cook 4-5 min per side.
- Squeeze a fresh lemon over top and serve.
Yield 4 lamb chops