Chef Darryl Riddle
Le Garage Café
A herbaceous crust coats tender pickerel fillets that flake with the light touch of a fork. Drizzle a light lemon-basil sauce for perked up tang.
3 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
1 cup panko
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
4 pickerel fillets
1 Tbsp oil
1/2 tsp minced garlic
3 Tbsp butter
1 tsp chopped basil
1/4 tsp lemon juice
- In a shallow bowl, combine thyme, panko, salt and pepper.
- In a second shallow bowl, beat egg.
- Dip fish in egg and then bread mixture.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add fish, turning once until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium heat until butter
1. Place one fillet per plate. Pour on desired amount of sauce and serve.
Yield 4 servings
Le Garage Neighbourhood: St Boniface Address: 166 Provencher Blvd Phone: 204-237-0737 Entrées: $11.50-$26 St. Boniface is undoubtedly a must-visit for historic, trend-setting and culinary treasures, and when it comes to…
LE GARAGE Neighbourhood: St. Boniface Address: 166 Provencher Blvd. Phone: 204-237-0737 Entrees: $16-$22 Garages and good food are not two things that you would normally hear in the same sentence, unless,…
Chef Darryl Riddle Le Garage Café Each golden flake of these crispy parcels is complemented with creamy, tangy goat cheese and glass-like slices of caramelized red onion. Ingredients Red Onion…
Chef Darryl Riddle Le Garage Café The classic peanut butter and banana sandwich combo is taken to grand heights in this monstrous cake. Each slab is rich with flavour and…
Chef Darryl Riddle, Le Garage Café Sneak in a healthy daily dose of greens with spinach in this perfectly spiced vegetarian curry. Ingredients 1/2 cup heavy cream 3 cloves garlic…